Sunday, August 10, 2008

Father's Day Water Fun

On Father's Day we went shopping for a couple things for the house. We ended up coming home with a new water toy for the girls, so that they could play outside. Tommy set it up...and of course China was right in the middle helping attack the water when it came out. The girls had a blast playing in it. Cooper didn't want to have anything to do with the whole water situation, so he just watched from the sidelines, lol.

After a little while, I peeked outside the door to check on the girls and they were laying out. The funny thing is, they had cut up cucumbers and placed them on their eyes. They thought they were so cool, and I couldn't stop laughing. Of course I had to grab my camera and snap a couple of pics.


1 comment:

Annie Randall said...

Those are so cute. I love the pics with the cucumbers!