Friday, May 18, 2007

First Post Ever!

Hey all! This is my very first post, on my very first blog ever. I am new to this so please be kind.


The pics below are from Mother's Day. OK, I know it was a bit ago but like I said I am new and just wanted to post these before it's too late.

We went to my sister's house this year and had a blast. She has a brand new salt water pool, it is very beautiful (I am jealous). LOL! All of our husband made dinner and might I say it was very tasty. They did a great job. On top of my parents there are five of us kids, all of us have spouses, and all of us have children.

After dinner each of us (her children and spouses) stood up and told her why she was so special to us. I am the oldest so I went first. Let me tell you, there was not a dry eye in the house. I will cherish and remember this Mother's Day for the rest of my life.








Thanks for Looking,

Trace