Thursday, May 24, 2007

Schools Out, YAY!!

Well today was officially my kids' last day of school...summer has begun, Yay!!! I know your probably saying why is she so happy to have a houseful of 4 kids all day and all night right? Well we have a lot planned this summer and part of it involves swimming and kids kamp.

On a downer note my heating element in my dryer has gone out. Not much fun because the laundry piles up pretty fast in a house full of 6 people. Especially since I just gutted out my 5 & 6 year old girls' room. It was a disaster!! So instead of trying to sort through all of the clothes and blankets I threw them all in one pile and decided to wash them at home, throw them into huge garbage bags and dry them at the laundry mat. So that is what the majority of my day consists of, YUCK! The way I look at it is, better now that this weekend. LOL!

OK enough of that. Do you love taking pictures and have so may you don't know what to do with all of them, or do you need a bit of a nudge to get you snapping? Well here is a daily challenge at The Digi Shoppe for you. It is called Paparazzi 101, hosted by Quirky, and it challenges you to take one picture a day and share it in the forum. Come on it really isn't that hard, and the gals leave great feedback for you so come and join the fun. Here are some of my pictures that I have submitted for the past couple of days. TFL!


3 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi there! Lovely photos and what a fun challenge - I might have to give that one a try! Sorry to hear about your heating element going out on ya - hope you were able to get all your laundry done. I need to get my started for the day!
Have a wonderful day!
Michaele

SarahG said...

OMGosh I adore that photo of the rabbit and turtle!! Thanks for sharing that cool challenge..I haven't heard of it before...I'm definately going to check it out!!

Anonymous said...

too bad about the heating element! we are just plain old out of a washer and dryer since the move....we won't have one till we move my grandmother down in 4th of july weekend...so I will be trekking it to my mothers to do for a while :):) Thanks for the toot on the challenge!! I'm loving it!!!