Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekly Color Challenge

Yesterday I was busy with the family so I didn't get a chance to post, Sorry! But today I am back with some awesome news. I have been participating in a weekly color challenge for a while now at The Digi Shoppe.

It is hosted by Bren Boone and she is so talented. Every week she posts a color pallette that she has chosen and a freebie kit that you receive upon downloaded to the gallery. Her freebie kits are great! She has had such great response that she has actually added another designer to help her. She is know around the board as Stef.... aka: schmoopie Schmoopie Scraps. I am sure she will do a wonderful job.

I have listed below the colors for the week of May 20th, and the freebie kit for this week also. The links are in the pics. She has also created a blinkie just for this challenge, pretty cool! You can pick the blinkie up in the forum. My submission for this weeks challenge is below. If you participate, make sure you tell them I sent you X.






Here is my submission for the week:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't her color challenges just too much fun! I have the perfect kit to use for this one...so I'm hoping to get one done!!!