Sunday, June 10, 2007

Busy Week & New Layouts

First off, I hope that everyone's week and weekend were great. Mine was a bit busy this week, but nothing I couldn't handle, LOL. I was able to accomplish quite a bit so that is a plus. And I was able to take more pics of my kids at their baseball games.

I am going to be a bit more busy this coming week. I am going to be sitting my twin niece and nephew, and I am so looking forward to it!! It will probably only be 3 days a week for about 3 weeks. They are so cute and sweet. My kids have been driving me crazy wanting to go to their house since I found out. They want to play with their cousins.


Here are some of my layouts that I have been working on .






Ordinary Hero Kit



Shady Spring Kit


See Credits Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I saw the last layout at TDS so you know I love it!!! And lucky you on playing with the camera!! I painted all weekend so no camera for me :(

Annie Randall said...

Hey, I finally got my blog going. Yours is so fancy! All the LOs are great. See you saturday for the birthday party!