Monday, June 4, 2007

Hello

I am slowly but surely trying to get into making my own supplies and possibly having some freebies of my own on my blog. I guess I just need to jump in and get my booty going. I have already purchase certain things but for some reason they just sit there, LOL. I guess it would be easier if I had someone to ask questions to if I got stuck. Well if anyone wants to volunteer just let me know...hehe!



Well, my kids have been trying to keep themselves busy this summer. From playing video games, listening to MP3 players, coloring, swimming and playing with friends, they have been pretty occupied. These are just a couple of recent pic of my three youngest. My oldest Dalton has been very busy with his baseball. He has a game tomorrow night and I will be taking my camera. I have taken it before but something always comes up and I never get any shots.







TFL and have a great evening!

No comments: