Friday, June 1, 2007

Digi Lift Challenge and A Couple of My Layouts

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!! Just wanted to let everyone know about a challenge at The Digi Shoppe. It is called the Digi Lift Challenge. Mareen (sternrakete) hosts this challenge, and she has chosen Nicky (fulloflife) a very talented lady to lift from. This is a weekly challenge and you don't have to do just one. So come join us and get your scrappin' juices flowing!


Here is her layout that I chose to lift:





And here is mine:



My husband has been pulling some extra shifts at the prison so I have been getting in a little bit of scrapping while my kids are asleep. I can't sleep when he isn't here so what better way to spend it right?? Here are a few of my latest layouts. TFL!!




3 comments:

Bryan, Stef, Chase, Abby & Emma said...

You've got some gorgeous layouts here... and great work on this week's Digilift!!!

Amy C. Bleser said...

Your layouts are wonderful! And Nicky (aka Fulloflife) is incredibly talented! I just love her layouts! I will definitely be joining in for that challenge!

Monique said...

wow those are all really great layouts! i love all the stitching, doodles, and just the overall look of them all. and you did a great job on that lift! which reminds me i'd better get mine posted, it's scrapped... just need to post it, lol. have a great day!