Sunday, June 3, 2007

Busy Weekend

Well it is officially Sunday and I have been very busy with a new scrap site. Scrap Digi Style had their Grand Opening. They had a huge mega kit that they were giving away. There was 5 different pieces of the kit, and to get each one you had to complete a couple of tasks. It was pretty fun and it gave me a chance to get a little bit of scrapping done. One of the tasks was to create a Card, a 4X6 Brag Book Page and a 12X12 Layout, using the kits you receive from the first two tasks.

Here are mine:






They also have a great challenge forum. You get freebies for completing each challenge. The only key is that you have to purchase and use their stuff. It's not that bad considering you get something free, so check it out you might find something that you like. I participated in the Wow Them With Word Art Challenge.



Here is my layout:




Another great challenge is at Designer Digitals. They have a forum with great word art, and the best part is it is free!! You don't even have to participate in the challenge. I think there is like 3 pages in the archive of nothing but Word Art. I picked some up and I plan on participating in the most recent challenge.


Here is a peek at this weeks word art and the link to participate (in the pic):





Well that is about it for now. I am off to scrap a bit more...husband is playing X-Box 360, LOL. Catch ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

PsiPsi said...

HI!
You did a wonderfull job with this challneges and I guess you where busy but it was worth it!!!
Thanks for sharing!