Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Ct Call & Some Pics

Well things are going great with my niece and nephew. My kids have been a great help with them also. They follow them around everywhere wanting to be read to, or just wanting to play.

My oldest dd Emmalee has swimmers ear. We have been doing a little bit of swimming the past 3 days and she also just came back from Mexico with her Nana and Papa. She has just recently became comfortable with jumping and doing summersaults under the water. I know it contributed to this. It was so painful last night that I had to take her home from my son's baseball game because it brought her to tears. I felt so bad for her because I have a history of ear infections myself. She is doing a bit better but I am afraid we might have to go to the doctor if I can't find a remedy.

Here are a couple of pictures that I have taken of Emmalee. I just can't believe how fast kids grow, lol.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats Trace! You definitely deserve it. Can't wait to see your layouts!

biancka said...

Congratulations on becoming a CT member for Janosch !!!

Hugz,

Biancka